RedBubble

jueves, 16 de agosto de 2007

South Carolina

Archers of Loaf
Música y Letra: Archers of Loaf


Crawl off the faces with my nonsense,
and clog your ears with ashes,
and boiled the sound to dry.

It's not your fault you're not my hero.
It's not your fault I can't make it clear enough.
It's not your fault at all.
Do do do.

Break off my jaw,
scrape off my teeth,
pull off my leg,
drop off my load.

For a quarter, you can give him a quarter,
you can go into town
with a reason to have an erection.
I like your tatoo depiction.
South Carolina.

Because I've been dying
and I've been trying
for ways to get through,
days to get through.

And I chew my grass,
just my grass,
my grass, my grass, my grass, my...
Do do do.
Do do do.

South Carolina.
Carolina.
Carolina.
South Carolina.

Because I've been searching for you,
I've been praying for you,
I've been saying for you,
I've been waiting for you.
South Carolina.

Do do do.
Do do do.
My so-called life 1x11 ~ Life of Brian
Jordan's car radio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario