RedBubble

viernes, 2 de febrero de 2024

Paranoid

Black Sabbath
Música y Letras: Geezer Butler, Tony Iommi, Bill Ward, Ozzy Osbourne


Finished with my woman
'cause she couldn't help me with my mind.
People think I'm insane
because I am frowning all the time

All day long I think of things,
but nothing seems to satisfy.
Think I'll lose my mind
if I don't find something to pacify.

Can you help me
occupy my brain?
Oh, yeah!

I need someone to show me
the things in life that I can't find.
I can't see the things that make
true happiness, I must be blind.

Make a joke and I will sigh
and you will laugh and I will cry.
Happiness I cannot feel
and love to me is so unreal.

And so as you hear these words
telling you now of my state.
I tell you to enjoy life,
I wish I could but it's too late.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario