RedBubble

lunes, 9 de agosto de 2010

A dog named mypenis

Did you ever stop to wonder what would happen if your dog's name was 'Mypenis'?

"Mypenis ate my homework."
"Sorry I'm late. I was playing with Mypenis."
"I'm sorry, Officer. I didn't realize I had to keep Mypenis on a leash."
"I love giving Mypenis a bath."
"Mypenis needs to get more exercise. He weighs over fifty pounds."
"Playing with Mypenis really wears me out."
"Would you like to see a picture of Mypenis?"
"I keep a picture of Mypenis in my wallet."
"Help! I can't find Mypenis!"
"Sorry to be driving so slow, officer, but I was looking for Mypenis."
"Mypenis gets excited whenever the mailman comes."
"Oh. no! Something bit Mypenis!"
"Watch it or you'll step on Mypenis."
"When Mypenis behaves well, he gets a bone."
"Sorry I'm late, but Mypenis kept me up howling all night..."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario