RedBubble

jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2008

Traveller in time

Uriah Heep
Música y Letras: Mick Box, David Byron, Lee Kerslake


Everyday I have to look to the Sun
to see where it was that I have come from.
I have a feelin' that there must be a time
when I'll get a chance to go home,
'cause I'm so tired of being here alone,
but I am just a traveller in time
trying so hard to pay for my crime.

If I could go back the same way I got here
and see the people that I once held so near,
I'd do my best to find an answer for you,
but first I must wait till I'm set free
and I don't know how long that's gonna be
'cause I'm a man with a whole lot on his mind
just out there somewhere travelling in time.

Travelling in time.

I have tried for so long to find
some way of helping mankind.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario